” Picture your brain forming new connections as you meet the challenge and learn. Keep on going. ” – Carol S. Dweck
Strategic Facilitation services spans architects of strategic planning and expert delivery, to expert leadership development and change capability building, through to core skills building – all via group sessions or individual coaching and mentoring.
We offer a range of bespoke and off the shelf solutions that can be tailored and integrated as part of a broader transformation agenda, or stand alone initiatives.
Facilitation combines a range of capabilities to offer;
- Strategic planning and workshop facilitation
- Utilising a broad range of tools, techniques and methodologies (design thinking, project management, change management, leadership and performance) to design and deliver powerful workshops and training
- Instructional design of core skills training as it relates to change management and leadership.
- Individual business and leadership coaching for core skills (often known as soft skills),
- Bespoke and off the shelf strategic facilitation and training
We are the architects and facilitators behind Compass Camp. A fun 6-week interactive Change Leader digital bootcamp. Facilitated live, this program combines one to one coaching and group networking. Participants learn four fundamentals of Change Leadership;
- Navigator – analysing the need for and impact of change
- Skipper – sponsoring change and creating strong links
- Boat Captain – Communicating and controlling the narrative of change
- Tactician – tactical through to operational change planning and thinking
*** 2021 dates coming soon. Join our waitlist by emailing email@example.com or subscribe